Re: [isabelle] [Coq-Club] Large bodies of knowledge

Thanks for the references, Josef. I will read them with interest.

It may be worth stating, though, that the project I wrote about is more type theory than expert system and that my questions probably pertain mostly to mathematical-reasoning efforts.

Cheers,
Rene