[isabelle] Find theorems (was: Re: Large bodies of knowledge)

On 04/02/14 11:55, Gerwin Klein wrote:
> ... increased usability (e.g. the find theorems command in Isabelle came out
of this project). ...

Thank you!  I can't remember how many times during my Master's I thought
"There must already be a lemma for this; I wonder what it's called", or
"I'm sure I've seen a lemma suitable for this, but I can't remember what
it's called", or "Haven't I already proven a lemma that'll work here?  I
wonder what I called it".  Find theorems was incredibly useful.

Tim
<><