Re: [isabelle] [Coq-Club] Large bodies of knowledge

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for sharing your considerations.

I must have misrepresented my position in the rush to ask my questions.

My intention was to cover what you state as being important under 'retrodiction', and it *is* the primary scientific justification I will be putting forward for the project. More, the monograph in question fits your description of the type of article you would want addressed, I believe.

My questions were about existing big formalizations, not so much what I had done.

Cheers,
Rene