Re: [isabelle] Two configuration questions

On 10 February 2014 22:57, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:

>> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/Isabelle2013-2/doc/sledgehammer.pdf
>>
>> gives you details on how to set the necessary shell variables. If on
>> Windows, you should start the batch file that gives you a cygwin prompt and
>> then go ahead. Read the section 2 Installation.
>
> That seems to be mostly outdated, from long ago when there were no "Isabelle
> components" yet.  I don't know anything about the practical relevance of the
> zoo of exotic provers, but the main ones are already included in the
> Isabelle distribution.

Some people would like to use higher-order provers Satallax and
LEO-II. Would it be possible to include them in the distribution? I
guess relying on ocaml is not necessary welcome as it would add an
additional dependency. What do you think? At the end of March I would
have some free time for creating the automatic building.

- Gergely