[isabelle] Isabelle (JEDIT) seems slower than Isabelle(emacs)

Dear Isabelle experts:
   Isabelle/jEdit<https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/dist/doc/jedit.pdf>
is
the default Prover IDE for Isabelle Now.
   I have tranferred from emacs interface to jedit interface for about two
months.
   My experience is that Isabelle/Jedit runs much slower than
Isabelle/emacs interface.  I guess this is caused by jedit is run on JVM.

   Is there some techniques to run Isabelle/Jedit much faster, e.g.,
diretly running Jedit in native environment (not in JVM)?

  regards!
yongjian Li