[isabelle] AFP: first entry for 2014

We have a new entry in the AFP, thanks to Maria Spichkova:

	Compositional Properties of Crypto-Based Components

This paper presents an Isabelle/HOL set of theories which allows the specification of crypto-based components and the verification of their composition properties wrt. cryptographic aspects. We introduce a formalisation of the security property of data secrecy, the corresponding definitions and proofs. Please note that here we import the Isabelle/HOL theory ListExtras.thy, presented in the AFP entry FocusStreamsCaseStudies-AFP.

Larry Paulson