[isabelle] How to build a heap image

Hi,

whenever a new Isabelle version comes out, I need some time to find out how to build a heap image i.e. for HOLCF.

After unpacking Isabelle2013-2_linux.tar.gz and extending my PATH I now called:

  isabelle build -b -s HOLCF

(I'm no friend of the installation "when Isabelle is started for the first time".)

Could this piece of information be put on a more prominent place. i.e. into an INSTALL file, the FAQ or on the installation web page?

In fact, I only post this in order to improve the chance to find this command faster next time.

Cheers Christian