Re: [isabelle] translations and numerals

Well, what I wrote in my previous mail does not work for "int"s and "nat"s. The following does

translations
  "i" <= "CONST Fin (i::'a::numeral)"
  "i" <= "CONST Fin (i::int)"
  "i" <= "CONST Fin (i::nat)"
  "0" <= "CONST Fin (0::'a::zero)"
  "1" <= "CONST Fin (1::'a::one)"

But I should mention that I have no clue why ;)... I was just doing trial and error.

cheers

chris