Re: [isabelle] returning to the original document in Isabelle/jedit

You mean, to go back to where you started from? Use ctrl-` (CMD-` on a Mac).

To allow navigation within a single document, use the Marks menu. It would be great if there were some sort of global bookmark system, but I don’t know of anything.

Larry