Re: [isabelle] returning to the original document in Isabelle/jedit

On 21.01.2014 16:32, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> You mean, to go back to where you started from? Use ctrl-` (CMD-` on a Mac).
>
> To allow navigation within a single document, use the Marks menu. It would be great if there were some sort of global bookmark system, but I don’t know of anything.

There is the "Navigator" plugin which can be installed over the plugin
manager. By default, it has no keybindings, though the can be configured
in Utilities / Global Options / jEdit / Shortcuts. Look for the "Back"
and "Forward" commands.

  -- Lars