Re: [isabelle] question

Hello Tim,

the two-dimensional graphical reasoning (i.e. the images) look fine and are somehow enjoyable. If programming is like writing a letter to(!) a computer, I wonder if there is a way of also transmitting diagrams to an inference machine like Isabelle?

Jens

------------- on Sat, 25 Jan Tim wrote ------------------
... some other people. And I grew up with computers, too; I often feel more
comfortable writing a letter on a computer, rather than writing it by
hand, but some people prefer to write by hand first, even if they're
going to type up the result in the end.

Tim
<><