Re: [isabelle] returning to the original document in Isabelle/jedit

Thanks Lars for suggesting the Navigator plugin. I found it very helpful for returning to my position after a CMD-click. Unfortunately I found today that Isabelle/jEdit wouldn't launch, it just gets stuck on the splash screen. It turns out that removing that plugin fixes the problem. I'm just putting this in writing in case anybody else finds the same problem.

John