Re: [isabelle] Unable to get document preparation system to work

Hi Makarius,

Thanks for the response.  I dived into the LaTeX sources, and it turns out
that the problem was that I was using the "wrong" version of comment.sty.
 I was using the most recent version, version 3.7 (which dates from 2009).
 It seems that Isabelle requires version 3.6.

Thanks,
James.