Re: [isabelle] Surpress warning-squiggly lines in JEdit

Hi Moa,

although I would recommend, not to completely ignore warnings (they are usually there for a good reasons), but you can try playing with the colors (including transparency) to make them look more harmless.

Preferences -> Plugin Options -> Isabelle -> Rendering -> Warning Color

Dmitriy