Re: [isabelle] Surpress warning-squiggly lines in JEdit

On 07/02/2014 05:23 PM, Dmitriy Traytel wrote:
Hi Moa,

although I would recommend, not to completely ignore warnings (they are
usually there for a good reasons), but you can try playing with the
colors (including transparency) to make them look more harmless.

Preferences -> Plugin Options -> Isabelle -> Rendering -> Warning Color

Additionally, you might want to do the same for the "Writeln Color" option in the same menu: this is the grey underline for output, such as termination order. I suppose it makes more sense to 'disable' this instead of warnings.

Carst

Dmitriy