Le Sat, 05 Jul 2014 20:04:03 +0200, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> a écrit:

Dear Isabelle users,

the coming Isabelle2014 release is anticipated for August 2014. As an early semi-official release candidate for general testing there is now Isabelle2014-RC0

At first sight, just a very tiny issue on Ubuntu 12.04: when running the new Isabelle for the first time, before it started to build the heaps images, I did not have a window immediately and instead a small white empty square (about 100 px x 100 px), which for a few seconds, makes me feel something crashed, then only later the window appeared.

Something funny: looks like jEdit changed a lot while it seems to be the same version as with the prior Isabelle release (some plugins?). May be the answer is in the NEWS log though, which I have not read yet.

Also, and sorry for the small talk, just wanted to say you did an even bigger job than usual for this release.

Have an happy day!