Re: [isabelle] pdflatex not found [SOLVED]

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014, Nils Jähnig wrote:

I am moving to Isabelle2013-2, and I had problem that build could not find
my pdflatex (though Isabelle2013 did).

I fixed this by reassigning ISABELLE_PDFLATEX in etc/settings to the
absolute path to pdflatex.

Can you try http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2014-RC0 as well?

I made some adjustments there, such that Mac OS X and Windows find their pre-existing LaTeX more often. This only refers to the main application entry point, i.e. the Prover IDE application bundle. Any command-line use should find pdflatex from the normal shell PATH variable.