Hi Joachim,

Am 08.07.2014 um 16:46 schrieb Joachim Breitner <breitner at kit.edu>:

> * I just observed an error message in the output window:
>        Undefined constant: "list.size"⌂

Could you give us more context about this error, e.g. a self-contained theory file that we can load to reproduce it (or at least a screenshot)? There have been some changes in the "size" function generation for lists between 2013-2 and 2014-RC0, but we were expecting the changes to be backward-compatible.

Thank you!

Regards,

Jasmin