Dear Makarius,

Am Mittwoch, den 09.07.2014, 17:36 +0200 schrieb Makarius:
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>
> >  * No select-to-clipboard in the output window under Linux.
>
> Can you say more explicitly what you mean?  The output has its own very
> simple selection and copy mechanism, unlike the main text area.  But this
> should not have changed wrt. the last release, IIRC.

correct, no regression here. I mean that on Linux, when I select some
text, I expect that the middle mouse button pastes it; this does not
work in the output buffer.

The main text are support supports this interaction.

(It has been discussed on one of these two mailing lists before, so
nothing new here.)

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter