Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 09.07.2014, 22:18 +0200 schrieb Jasmin Christian
Blanchette:
> (Incidentally, I don't quite understand how this connects to the
> unknown "list.size" constant error you reported, though. Please let us
> know If this is still an issue.)

I didn’t find the change in the NEWS file (searching for list_size), so
I just played around to find the new name, and then I reported the
“issue” about the home plate symbol.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter