Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC0: phantom theories

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Christian Sternagel wrote:

This asymmetry between using and not using a heamp-image seems a bit awkward (although it is not clear to me whether it can be avoided in general).

It is awkward indeed, and these things are a recurrent topic over many years.

The thread about "Name clashes in theory names" from Feb-2014 is related to the whole complex. Shortly afterwards I made again some investigations how this could be sorted out, but got entangled in old things.

So once again, nothing yet for the coming release.