Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC0: Cygwin can't delete temp files, the prover terminates

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014, Gottfried Barrow wrote:

On 14-07-11 09:32, Makarius wrote:
 The label 28-May-2014 does not have any official status to identify that
 version -- I need the Mercurial hash key.

 Using the Cygwin Terminal of that version, what does "isabelle version -i"
 tell you?

It shows "bf5ddf4ec64b".

OK, I will take this as starting point for further investigations.

Do you have any special options? Notably the number of ML threads? The default is 0 and should give you the real number of CPU cores. You can check that within a theory document like this:

  ML "Multithreading.max_threads_value ()"

What precisely is your version of Windows?