[isabelle] PPDP 2014 Call for Participation
- To: <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] PPDP 2014 Call for Participation
- From: Jacob Johannsen <cnn at cs.au.dk>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:14:15 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION:
16th International Symposium on
Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming
Canterbury, Kent, September 8-10, 2014
24th International Symposium on
Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation
Canterbury, Kent, September 9-11, 2014
Registration is now open:
A significant discount is available when registering to both events,
especially as a student (until August 8).
PPDP 2014 features
* an invited talk by Roberto Giacobazzi, shared with LOPSTR:
"Obscuring Code -- Unveiling and Veiling Information in Programs"
* no fewer than 4 distilled tutorials by
- Henrik Nilsson and Ivan Perez:
"Declarative Game Programming"
- Danko Ilik:
"Proofs in Continuation-Passing Style:
normalization of Gödel's System T extended with sums and
delimited control operators"
- Jerzy Karczmarczuk:
"On the Declarative Structure of Quantum Concepts:
States and Observables"
- Ralf Laemmel, Andrei Varanovich, and Martin Leinberger:
"Declarative Software Development"
* a rich program of 22 contributed research talks
* the most influential paper 10-year award for PPDP 2004
Also, please note a change of dates: LOPSTR will start on September 9,
rather than September 10 as previously announced.
Hope to see you in Canterbury.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and