Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC0 segfault / sledgehammer raises exception DUP

Fabian wrote:

> I noticed two problems, it could be that they are related but i don't know. Note that (especially the first one) might be related to the ML process crashing in thread [1].
>
> Here is how i can reproduce them -- it seems to be important to have a clean ISABELLE_HOME_USER.
> I could reproduce them on my Mac (OS X 10.8.5) and on a Linux machine. The errors also occur with "current" isabelle bc957769b584.

For the record: I followed the instructions and unfortunately wasn't able to reproduce either bug on my MacBook Pro. I'll try it again when I get a chance. Otherwise, we'll need to investigate when we're both at the same physical location.

Jasmin