Hi,

very minor issue related to focus handling:

When I start jEdit and quickly open the menu (I usually first go to File
→ Recently used files), a moment later something happens that seems to
give focus to the main window, while the menu is still open. This means
that I cannot click on the open menu any more (and hover has no effect)
and I first have to close the menu and re-open it.

I can try to provide a screencast if required to reproduce.

Minor, but may indicate another problem somewhere.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner