Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC0: vertical spacing bad pg.9 of locales.pdf

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014, Florian Haftmann wrote:

On page 9 of locales.pdf, the vertical spacing is off for an equation.
In Acrobat, Firefox, and Chrome, it's bad for me here:

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2014-RC0/dist/Isabelle2014-RC0/doc/locales.pdf#page.9

I can confirm that for evince (libpoppler) also.  Are there any TeX
gurus around which have an idea what this is about?

There is nothing special going on here. Clemens Ballarin had some funny nagitive vspace, presumably to workaround extra inter-theory spacing that is no longer there in Isabelle2014-RC0. I will change that for the forthcoming Isabelle2014-RC1 (anticipated for the end of this week).