On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Gerwin Klein wrote:

Now the only step missing to MacOS bliss is passing in files to open..

For that we would definitely have to give up the original Oracle appbundler 1.0 that turned out so much better than anything else so far.

There might be a chance nonetheless, using the following fork of the orignal project: https://bitbucket.org/infinitekind/appbundler

So far I did not manage to build it in a way that it actually works on our official platforms: Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks.

If anyone else wants to try it and can provide some explanations how to do it, including the all-important Info.plist, I will consider it for the coming release candidates. There are about 1-2 weeks left for such tinkering.