Re: [isabelle] some Isabelle/jEdit shortcuts

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Christian Sternagel wrote:

I'm now using some shortcuts for a while that might be of interest for others. More specifically for the following actions (either via Utilities -> Global Options ... -> jEdit -> Shortcuts; or by editing $ISABELLE_HOME_USER/jedit/keymaps/imported_keymaps.props directly).

jEdit is a surprisingly flexible editor. Apart from keyboard shortcuts, it can map of any its "actions" to other GUI elements, e.g. the context menu or tool bar.

I have recently kept an eye on this: providing actions for all important entry points to the "Isabelle" plugin of jEdit. The Isabelle/jEdit manual also covers that to some extent.

If anything important is not accessible via actions, just keep me informed, especially so short before the release.