[isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC1 available for testing

Dear Isabelle users,

in anticipation of the Isabelle2014 release in August, the first official release candidate Isabelle2014-RC1 is now available for testing:

  http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2014-RC1

Some enthusiasm for testing is important to keep up with the high levels of system sophistication and user expectation that we have seen in recent years. Observations and problems of release candidates may be discussed here on isabelle-users, or via private mail with the person who is responsible (when that is obvious).

We have about 3 weeks time for that, with 2-3 release candidates as usual. The time to report problems is before the final release, not after it!