[isabelle] seL4 open source
- To: USR Isabelle Mailinglist <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] seL4 open source
- From: Gerwin Klein <Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:55:45 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHPqxumGJZBDJwlIkWttF06dXsWNw==
- Thread-topic: seL4 open source
The Isabelle proofs for the seL4 microkernel are now out on
and the code on
For more information see http://sel4.systems
ps: let us know if you are developing anything cool with or on the proofs or the kernel -- we will probably set up a list of community projects when a few of these have taken off.
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and