Re: [isabelle] Proof_Context abstraction

Hi Joachim,

> there is always a first step, and different people learn in different
> ways. I could have said “experimentation” if you like that word better.

I found that reading the sources and experimenting (in a type-driven
way) with them worked well for me. Also, the Isar Implementation Manual
and the Isabelle/ML Cookbook are valuable resources.

> So can I expect guidance from those on this list who already spent the
> long time of study? Or is it expected for newcomers to study on their
> own until they achieve mastery (or give up)?

I'm sure you'll find helpful answers here.

Cheers
Lars