Re: [isabelle] 2014-RC1 issues

Hi,

> Here is a list of issues that I encountered with RC1:
Another issue I encountered with RC1 today (I didn't encounter the issue
with RC0, but my usage intensity might have been to low): I modified
some file (in a ML block), did some jumping around (through other
buffers), came back to the changed line and didn't see the change
anymore. I redid the change, which lead to an error message which made
it clear that the system saw something else than I was seeing in the
buffer. I reloaded the buffer and the error went away.

I haven't found a way to reproduce it yet.

BTW: Does someone know a software which is able to record the last n
minutes of a window (basically a screen recorder with a ring buffer)? I
often thought this would be helpful to describe these kind of issues.

  -- Lars