Re: [isabelle] Defining Shortcut for Output-Panel: Update

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014, Peter Lammich wrote:

Refering to Isabelle/jedit 2014-RC1:

How can I define shortcuts for actions in general

The Isabelle/jEdit manual briefly mentions that, and refers to the original jEdit documentation for further information. Both are accessible in the Documentation panel.

in particular, for the action of clicking "Update" in the output panel.

That is not an action, so it cannot be bound to shortcuts etc. I can't say on the spot if it could be made an action with reasonable effort.