Re: [isabelle] 2014-RC1 issues

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014, Lars Noschinski wrote:

I modified some file (in a ML block), did some jumping around (through other buffers), came back to the changed line and didn't see the change anymore. I redid the change, which lead to an error message which made it clear that the system saw something else than I was seeing in the buffer. I reloaded the buffer and the error went away.

We need to keep an eye (or more) on this. I've seen myself a situation some weeks ago were some ML_file was somehow out of sync.