[isabelle] Cannot build Haskabelle

Hi,

I've been trying to build Haskabelle without success.
I'm sure I have the correct versions of the libraries (installed with
cabal), but still I can't get past the following.

Has anyone ever found something similar and got around it?

mfa at rodriguez:~/Downloads/Isabelle2013-2$ bin/isabelle haskabelle
### Cannot execute Poly/ML in 32bit mode (missing shared libraries for C/C++)
### Using bulky 64bit version of Poly/ML instead
Prepare (re)building the default adaptation table ...
[ 1 of 17] Compiling Importer.Env     ( Importer/Env.hs,
build/Importer/Env.o ) [Data.Generics changed]
[ 3 of 17] Compiling Importer.Isa     ( Importer/Isa.hs,
build/Importer/Isa.o ) [Data.Generics.Basics changed]
[ 4 of 17] Compiling Importer.Gensym  ( Importer/Gensym.hs,
build/Importer/Gensym.o ) [Importer.Isa changed]
[ 6 of 17] Compiling Importer.Hsx     ( Importer/Hsx.hs, build/Importer/Hsx.o )

Importer/Hsx.hs:447:15:
    Illegal polymorphic or qualified type: GenericT
    Perhaps you intended to use -XRankNTypes or -XRank2Types
    In the type signature for `applySubst':
      applySubst :: Subst -> GenericT

Importer/Hsx.hs:450:20:
    Illegal polymorphic or qualified type: GenericM BindingM
    Perhaps you intended to use -XRankNTypes or -XRank2Types
    In the type signature for `applySubstLocal':
      applySubstLocal :: Subst -> GenericM BindingM

Importer/Hsx.hs:483:24:
    Illegal polymorphic or qualified type: GenericM BindingM
    Perhaps you intended to use -XRankNTypes or -XRank2Types
    In the type signature for `renameFreeVarsLocal':
      renameFreeVarsLocal :: [Renaming] -> GenericM BindingM
Cannot build source. See Haskabelle documentation.