Re: [isabelle] Defining Shortcut for Output-Panel: Update

The following works, but I am not sure if I missed corner cases:

- Add the following method to src/Tools/jEdit/src/output_dockable.scala:

  def update_now() { handle_update(true, None) }

- Add the following snippet to src/Tools/jEdit/src/actions.xml:

  <ACTION NAME="isabelle.update_output">
    <CODE>
      wm.addDockableWindow("isabelle-output");
      wm.getDockableWindow("isabelle-output").update_now();
    </CODE>
  </ACTION>

- Add the following to src/Tools/jEdit/src/jEdit.props (Isabelle.props probably works as well):

  isabelle.update_output.label=Update output window

Recompile and repackage jEdit, obviously.
This will actually open the output dockable if it is not yet open, removing the addDockableWindow call would prevent this behaviour.

Carst