[isabelle] open source seL4
- To: USR Isabelle Mailinglist <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] open source seL4
- From: Gerwin Klein <Gerwin.Klein at nicta.com.au>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:52:48 +0000
- Accept-language: en-AU, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHPgKPoyZdamlygF0mg+QCM1QSVmQ==
- Thread-topic: open source seL4
There is now a web site, an official date, and the count down has started:
General Dynamics and NICTA are pleased to announce that the formally verified seL4 microkernel and its proofs will be released as open source on 29th July 2014, the 5th anniversary of the first completion of its functional correctness proof.
C code and Isabelle proofs are planned to be hosted on github. The web site will be populated with more information as we progress towards the release date.
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and subject to legal professional privilege and/or copyright. National ICT Australia Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachments.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and