[isabelle] Cygwin Isabelle2014 sledgehammer libwww-perl missing

Hi,

I'm using the pre-RC Isabelle2014 from here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/isabelle-dev at mailbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/msg05386.html

(This official isabelle-dev archive has stopped working for me:
  https://mailmanbroy.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/pipermail/isabelle-dev)

I get this message when running Sledgehammer:

The Perl module "libwww-perl" appears to be missing. You will need to install it if you want to invoke remote provers.
"remote_vampire": Error: SystemOnTPTP is not available.

I tried to add libwww-perl through the Cygwin setup, but it didn't show up in the setup.

Regards,
GB