Re: [isabelle] isabelle build -vb runs out of store

More info on this:
  This message seems to come from PolyML directly. When it happens,
  top tells me I have about 500m of free heap, and lots (6g) of free
  swap space.

The same happens when trying to build in ProofGeneral, it just kills the
whole Isabelle process.

--
  Peter