Re: [isabelle] A bug in chained proof mode

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014, Eddy Westbrook wrote:

Just saw your note about the low-level ways to interact with Isabelle; thanks for the pointer, btw.

Is there any way you could point me to any documentation of / introduction to these features? I found some of Makarius Wenzel’s papers and talks about asynchronous proof processing, which discuss the concepts at a high level, but I haven’t been able to find anything yet to help me figure out the low-level details of how to actually talk directly to Isabelle.

That question is hard to answer in generality. You need to be more specific what you have in mind, what is the application etc.