Re: [isabelle] looking up a lemma in Isabelle/JEdit

Makarius wrote:

> If the Prover IDE would just externalize and print everything by default,
> the front-end would collapse from the mass of the material.

I did not think to print everything in advance. My idea was to show a tooltip that contains the lemma on demand. Clearly ctrl-click takes you to the original proof but this is distracting. I do not see how much burden would this involve but you will tell us.

- Gergely