Re: [isabelle] Warning: Usage of deprecated font command

> On Wed, 7 May 2014, Lars Hupel wrote:
>

>> [0] (German only, unfortunately) <ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/l2tabu/german/l2tabu.pdf>

It's been translated :-)

http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/CTAN/tex/info/l2tabu/english/l2tabuen.pdf

> I did not know this document yet, which is indeed quite interesting and funny, especially concerning the truly deadly sin of a4.sty and a4wide.sty.

Indeed ….

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Lero at TCD, Head of Foundations & Methods Research Group
Director of Teaching and Learning - Undergraduate,
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                          http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/