[isabelle] sorry in innocent blue?
- To: Isabelle Users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] sorry in innocent blue?
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:39:43 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.5.0
I just spent more than half an hour trying to figure out where the problem with
my (long) poof was after I had discovered that the proposition was definitely
not true. Eventually I found a single sorry was left, attached to a wrong claim.
If sorry - which is definietly dangerous - had a dangerous colour, I would have
spotted it more quickly.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and