Re: [isabelle] sorry in innocent blue?

On Tue, 13 May 2014, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

I just spent more than half an hour trying to figure out where the problem with my (long) poof was after I had discovered that the proposition was definitely not true. Eventually I found a single sorry was left, attached to a wrong claim. If sorry - which is definietly dangerous - had a dangerous colour, I would have spotted it more quickly.

In all official releases from 2013 there should be a "bad" markup for sorry, after it was processed by the prover. That is neither an error nor a warning (so it does not show up in the buffer overview column nor the theories overview panel), but it has a thick red background and some tooltip to tell the reason for the relative "badness".

If that special rendering was not to be seen, there might have been something wrong elsewhere.