Re: [isabelle] sorry in innocent blue?

Is a "poof" a proof that is is almost complete but not quite *r*ight because of a wrong detail? Or does it express that the proof suddenly disappeared ("poof", and my "proof" was gone)?

If this is a neologism, which I suspect it is, then I must definitely complement you on its originality :-)

Stephan