[isabelle] ISABELLE WORKSHOP and TUTORIAL
- To: Isabelle Users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] ISABELLE WORKSHOP and TUTORIAL
- From: Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 07:48:42 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.5.0
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
ISABELLE WORKSHOP and TUTORIAL
July 13, 2014, Vienna, Austria
Attending the Vienna Summer of Logic http://vsl2014.at/?
Interested in interactive theorem proving?
Then you should consider attending either of these two parallel events:
- A half-day hands-on tutorial on Isabelle for novices.
Amongst other things you get to try the famous Sledgehammer.
- A full-day Isabelle workshop,
including a talk by Larry Paulson on his verification
of Gödel's two incompleteness theorems.
For details see http://vsl2014.at/isabelle.
For the workshop program click on PROGRAM.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and