Re: [isabelle] building the afp sample submission

Hi,

Nowadays, sessions are defined in ROOT-files (those can be created with "isabelle mkroot", see Chap. 3 of the Isabelle System Manual).
You build them with "isabelle build", so in the directory containing the submission, you should be able to do:

"isabelle build -d . Example-Submission"

or

"isabelle build -D ."

Best regards,
Fabian