Re: [isabelle] building the afp sample submission

Thank you for your help. I managed to create the basic AFP
structure. The Example-Submission is too old and it does
not work with isabelle build. I have created my directory
based on an ordinary AFP entry. Maybe it would be good
if AFP example points to an actual entry in AFP which is
always maintained.

Best regards,

Viorel