Re: [isabelle] building the afp sample submission

You should be able to build the entry [1] (which you can find at [2]) with Isabelle2013-2 (at least I could).

Fabian

[1] http://afp.sourceforge.net/release/afp-Example-Submission-current.tar.gz
[2] http://afp.sourceforge.net/entries/Example-Submission.shtml