[isabelle] LaTeX-Printing: <proof> in excluded sections

Dear list,

I'm currently using Isabelle 2013-2 and trying to prepare a document
with it.

In my theory I have a large section of excluded lemmas, i.e. they are
surrounded by (*<*) and (*>*). Unfortunately, in my outline
(document_variants="outline=/proof,/ML"), I still see a large line of

Is there some way to get rid of them?

Thanks,
René
--